St. Peters - Havelock
St Peter’s, Havelock
is our principle church and the location of the Vicarage and the Parish Office. Havelock is a picturesque village of 400 inhabitants and is not only “The Gateway” to the Pelorus Sound but is also known as the Green Shell Mussel Capital of the world! We have an amazing marina and a wonderful array of shops, businesses, accommodation and cafes. St Peter’s sits in pride of place on a rise overlooking the village.
Services every Sunday at 9.30am with Sunday School. Plus an amazing morning tea provided. Please join us for worship and fellowship.
- 1st Sunday of the month: Communion Service
- 2nd Sunday of the month: Worship Service
- 3rd Sunday of the month: Communion Service
- 4th Sunday of the month: Worship Service
- 5th Sunday of the month: …. as the Lord leads